Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

More pictures. . .

The nursery is getting done. YAY! For mothers day I got the sheer curtains and brown curtain pannel for the closet. There is no door for the closet. The little white blanket is my first attempt to knit on a "loom". It's tiny but SO soft. I love it. The little dragonfly box is where we'll store his little things like his hospital bracelet and things like that. I have been working on blankets for Eli but they are not done yet. I'll post pics when I am finished, I also painted the little blue shelf green but havn't taken a picture yet.









No comments:

Post a Comment