Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gender Limbo


Along with the lack of motivation, I have been in Gender limbo. What's that you ask? It's that period of time in between getting that positive pregnancy test and finding out whether the baby is a boy or girl. To some people it doesn't matter, and to be honest for my first few children it didn't. Since this baby is my last one I am wanting to do a very gender specific nursery. Whether it is a boy or girl. I have all these great ideas and no idea whether to do them in lilac or pale blue. I have this really pretty purple yellow green plaid quilt that i pieced myself and wouldnt mind using for either gender but my daughter tells me that it's too girly. Oh well.

So untill April and that all telling ultrasound I guess I will sit in the baby's room and dream of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment