Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The bane of being motivation-less (is that a word?)


Alot of things have happened lately. Most of it just normal home things. I am still sick, which in pregnancy is a good sign, and I have begun to have the vivid dreams. WEIRD dreams I tell you.

The only reason I havn't posted is that I've been slammed by the curse of being un motivated. Yeah, I was all happy and wanting to do tons of things in the baby's room and that has flown out the window. So I sit read my email contemplate cleaning my house and deciding against it until right before hubby gets home from work, and just sit around.

I hope this is temporary, I think alot of it has to do with me wanting a gender specific nursery and not being able to tell whether the baby is a girl or a boy yet. (In April I will) So I sit around and do nothing. In two weeks on the 27 we are going to the Dr's again. We are planning on hitting some stores and getting some neutral stuff for the baby and starting a "diaper food storage". Maybe that will motivate me a little. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment