Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 25 2010 Dr. Appointment


My hubby and I traveled to my Dr's yesterday. I found out that I MUST eat breakfast when I take my vitamin, I was so sick the whole trip there. Otherwise, we had a good "date day".

Once in the office we had a second ultrasound and saw the baby. I am measuring ten weeks, and the heart rate was an amazing 182 BPM. That's the fastest I have heard of. To be honest I am hoping its a girl and counting on the fact that my boys HR were allways in the 140's. But I will be cautiously optimistic.

The best news is that the hematoma has shrunk to almost nothing, you can barely see it. I had a wonderful healing experience last Saturday and an not surprised to see that it has almost resolved.

I have decised to forgo the risk and just have another c section. Its so mcuh safer for me and the baby and then have mt tubes tied while I am on the table. While it feels right it also feels so final. I know it will feel right when I am actually there. Untill then I am just going to enjoy this pregnancy.

I am itching to get into my stuff in the garage but I will try to patiently wait untill Arpil when I know for sure the gender. I did find a box that had sleepers that I know will be too small for my baby and I am giving them to a freind who is due this week. I can't wait to get rid of all of the boxes in my garage that are baby related. It feels right to begin the moving on process.

1 comment:

  1. Baby #7?!?!!? You are my hero. I have three and am contemplating four. I don't know if I have the patience. You must be a saint. And your kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete