Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

From New Years to the Eighth


It has been a whirlwind of activity and events. What house of eight almost nine isn't? I have worked on my book and tried to keep my house from falling down around our ears. While I have been amazingly busy, thoughts of the baby have never been faar from my mind. I have changed what I am doing in the house being more cautious seeing that this is a careful time for a pregnancy. I have found myself staring in my three year olds room and wondering what it would look like with a new coat of paint and new bedding.

Of course I have been wishing that this is that last girl that I want so badly but have told myself and believe that I will be happy even if its a boy. I have been trying to not think about the gender because I don't want to get my hopes up and then have them dashed upon the rocks of reality when we find out the gender.

I find myself looking at baby magazines and wishing for this or that and making the reality list compared to the dream list. All in all its been fun. I am getting more excited and wanting time to pass fast and then knowing that this is my LAST baby wanting it to crawl because this is it.

The next few months will be ones of paranoia and dreaming, and it will be worth it . . . I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment