Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday December 20th 4:00 am


So this monring I snuck into the bathroom to take the test. I was hoping it was positive and somehow thinking it was negative. Parhaps to talk mytself out of being disapointed. I am 40 now and with my history of trying to get pregnant. My baby Noble will be four before this baby is born. Yet I knew I was and when It came up positive I was excited. My doubts fled and I tried to go back to sleep and of course couldnt. I calculated the due date to be August 14 my husbands birthday. Vince was surprised when I told him but he is allways accepting and happy, we feel so complete and done now.

It was a good day at church just generally smiling and being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment