Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas week


Nothing much happened. We made treats and I found out that morning sickness does not mix well when you have to make dozens of sugar, chocolate chip cookies and carmel corn. I did get alot of dreaming done and lots of looking at baby magazines and room decorating books in my spare time. I made a mental inventory of what I have and what I need, thankfully the need list is short. I know I am jumping the gun, I haven't even been to the doctor yet. But I get so excited. :)

We just enjoyed the days together as a family. Actually, it was sad to send them back to school. We had a good Christmas season. Even if we went to bed early on New Years eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment