Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whoot!


NINETEEN (19) days untill my fancy schmancy level 2 ultrasound. Then hopefully the gender limbo will be all over and I can start decorating and sewing like a madwoman!

We went shopping on Saturday the 27 of February and found the play yard, stroller and car seat we needed. We also started out a "supply" of diapers from Sam's Club. It is so fun to go in the babies room and just dream a little. It is a peaceful room and I am looking forward to doing something with it. I loved the butterflies I painted in little Noble's room in our last house. I was so upset that they painted over them when we moved. :(

My best friend has promised to come out here and help me paint something on the walls again. :) I cant wait! She also said she'd help me go through the stuff in the garage and get it ready for a yard sale. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment