Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wow, time passes quickly.

I had my Level 2 Ultrasound last week and found out that everything is just great. The baby is healthy and nothing looks wrong. I am relieved. The DR wants to follow me closely because I have had an abruption and premature birthin the past and I will admit that it is a concern for me too but I have had 3 healthy babies since that PG.

The other thing is that I am having a BOY! While I was initally a little sad, I am overjoyed at having this little one come into our allready insane house and join in on the fun.

Welcome little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment