Something wonderful is happening to us. Baby number seven is on the way. The last of a large rambunctious group of children. Join us as we travel through the months of this journey.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sorry about the drought of information.

Sometimes the urge to blog just isnt there. But I have finished the nursery and have pictures. :)

This is the shelf right next to the changing table. the half moon basket holds diapers and wipes.

this is the top of the amoire wit the finished frames and lamp shade.

this is his blessing outfit. Isn't it adorable? The little white blanket I knit on a loom my first try too.

This is my nursing chair.

My books and nursing supplies.

The changing table with supplies.

this is inside the amoire.

Inside the closet.

the carseat and baby's bag for the hospital.

The basket of blankets.

The crib and the green polkadot blanket I made for Elais.

No comments:

Post a Comment